TWILIGHT


TWILIGHT

I watched TWILIGHT on DVD last Sunday. It´s a fantasy and romantic film. It takes place in the present.

I enjoyed the film because it was very exciting. The special effects were excellent, specially the scenes in the forest. I think the music was beautiful.

The actors were very good in Twilight. My favourite actor was Robert Pattinson . He played Edward Cullen. Kristen Stewart was excellent too. Her character’s name was Bella Swan. I thought she was interesting.

The best part of the film was the final battle. It was spectacular! The ending was lovely, but  I don’t want to say what it was.
                                                                                                             BY: LUCÍA RANCHAL                                    

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR