THE NOTEBOOK


THE NOTEBOOK


I watched The Notebook (Diario de Noah in Spain) on my computer last Friday. It’s a romantic film and it takes place in the past and in the present.
I like it because it’s really beautiful and the story is very dramatic and also very realistic. I think the music is lovely, but it’s hard to hear because it’s always very low, except in the dancing scenes.
The actors are very good in The Notebook. My favorite actor was James Graner. He plays Noah Calhoun when he is old and he tells the story of their lives to his wife (Allie), to recover her memory. I like very much Rachel McAdams. She plays Allie Hamilton, who falls in love with Noah in her youth.


The best part of the film was when Allie decided to stay with Noah, though her parents didn’t agree. It’s moving. The ending was very sad, when he went to her room at night and he told her that their love makes miracles. The next morning, they appeared dead, hand in hand. The last scene is a flock of birds that are flying over the lake next to their house.


BY: Araceli Romero García

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR