TED




PRESENTATION
I watched Ted last December at the cinema. I watched this film with my friends. It’s a fantasy film and it takes place in Boston.
MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW
I enjoyed the film because it`s very funny and enjoyable. It has got very good music and the plot of  film is very good too. The actors are OK. Why? Because a lot of problems happened and in the end of the film there was a solution.
THE CHARACTERS
My favorite character is Ted, and then is John Bennet, Ted`s best friend, another good character is John`s girlfriend: Lori, she is a good character too, and Ted’s girlfriend, her name is “La Vane”. 

THE BEST PART
The best part of the film is the ending. Because in it  a lot of very funny events happened and the great problem of the film vas solved.
In fact, it is a good film end I loved it. It`s a film for teenagers but it is one of the best I`ve ever seen.
IT IS INCREDIBLE!!!
 

BY: TOMÁS VILLAREJO

Comentarios

  1. Well done, Thomas!. I didn't expect this film would be so funny. Thank you very much for your personal review.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR