THE NOTEBOOK II (EL DIARIO DE NOAH)


I watched “El Diario de Noah” on my computer, last Sunday. It´s a romantic film and remembers the past of the main characters.
I love this film because it´s very exciting and very romantic. The husband tells her story because she has alzheimer and doesn´t remember anything. The music is very nice and the places they visit are incredible.
My favourite actor is Ryan Gosling, he played Noah Calhoun. The actress Rachel McAdams was incredible too, she played Allie Hamilton; she is very beautiful.
The best scene in the film is when the main characters meet and he asks for a date to her many times to accept him.
I recommend seeing this film because it is beautiful and very exciting


BY: Mª JESÚS LUNA CRUZ, 2º

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR