THE IMPOSSIBLE lo imposible)


I watched “Lo imposible” at the cinema last month.
It´s a drama film and it´s based on real facts.
I enjoyed the film because it was very exciting and realistic. The film director created spectacular special effects and the soundtrack was amazing.
The actors who perform the film are two of my favorites: Naomi Watts and Ewan Mc Gregor. They act very well in each sequence.
The best part of the film was the moment when the family gets together. All my friends loved the ending.
I would recommend it because it tells a true story of real family.



BY: MARÍA SÁNCHEZ PÉREZ, 2º

Comentarios

  1. It's a pity I haven't watched it yet. I'll do as soon as posible. Thanks for your review.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR