OUR JOURNEY TO...

            


                                                 ASTURIAS

Last summer I went to Asturias with my family we went by car. We                                                          wanted to enjoy the nature.

At first, I was very  happy but the travel was very long and I was tired.         I was listening to music when my father drave. When we arrived to Asturias it was night. Foryunately the hotel was very well. The next day we went to see the Covadonga Lakes, they were very nice. Afterthat we went to have lunch. We ate “fabada” because it is typical food in Asturias.

On the one hand the travel was very nice because Asturias is very beautiful, on the other hand I didn't like it because the journey is very long.  In the end my family and I enjoyed very much.
                                       
                                                             RAFAEL ARIZA ESTEO  2ºC










                

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR