EL MISTERIO DEL EUNUCO

                               MY FAVOURITE BOOK

       I like too much reading, when I can I read a short time. I like books about detectives and horror. The last book that I have read was been `El misterio del eunuco´,I liked very much the theme so I have read it quickly.
      

       This book is about a murder in caliph´s palace from Córdoba. The victim was the caliph´s favourite eunuch so the caliph ordered its investigation to the doctor of palace.
The doctor, with the help of his son, solves the murder, they discover that the eunuch commited suicide to do honor to the caliph, thrusting himself a dagger in his heart. The caliph gave big treasures to the doctor by solving the murder.

       This book is the best that I have ever read . It is very interesting because at the while you read you learn history. I recommend it to the people to read it whenever they can.
                         

                                                                                                              Jose Antonio Ariza Esteo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR