DANI MARTÍN




         Daniel Martín Garcia was born in Madrid in 1997. He's been involved in show business since he was fourteen years old, when he debuted in TVE, presenting the music program “Ponte las pilas”. He began his studies of Dramatic Art at Cristina Rota's school, who provided him with his first jobs like stage actor in comedies.

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
        
  

         His big break came in 2000, when he and his group (El Canto del Loco) recorded “El Canto del Loco”, that was their first album. In the years that followed, the had more success with hits such as “A Contracorriente”, “Estados de Ánimo”, “Zapatillas” and “Personas”. They broke up in 2009.

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
        

  Since then, Dani Martin has had a very successful solo career. He has recorded several Cds such as “Pequeño” and he appeared in films such as “Los abrazos rotos”. In 2012, he recorded the song “Te digo amor” with Miguel Angel Bosé.
       

I have chosen Dani Martín because when I was a little girl I loved singing, it is like remembering my childhood.

Natalia Encinas Cabrera 3ºA

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am Natalia Jurarado.I like Rihanna because their song are very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am Natalia Jurarado.I like Rihanna because their song are very nice.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR