3º B


    MY CLASS, 3º B

Hello friends! My name is Jesús Redondo, I'm in I.E.S. Ricardo Delgado Vizcaíno in Pozoblanco (Córdoba) and I am writing about our habits and our hobbies.

     In my school you can find a lot of students and fantastic teachers, if you come to “Ricardo” you always laugh with my friends and you never feel lonely because the teachers help everyone. In the English class, you can see that students are a bit nervous, because sometimes we don't understand all the words, but we try to do our best. Our favourite subjects are biology, P.E., Spanish and Social Sciences. For us, the worst subjects are Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry.

     In “Ricardo” we celebrate some festivals, such as: Día de Andalucía, Día de la Paz, Día de la Costitución, etc. These festivals are very funny and amusing. Everybody can be happy here.

BY: Jesús Redondo, 3º B

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR