NOW THAT I AM 30...

I was born in Pozoblanco in 1997. I have always lived in Pozoblanco, but now I live in Córdoba.

My earliest memory is very clear; I went on holidays to Gran Canaria, it was the first time that I travelled by plane. It was very striking and exciting! Also, I remember when I went to the nursery because there were many children and we all were friends.
After, I went to a primary school “Virgen de Luna”, there were many more children and we did homework and exams, it was a bit boring but after that came the secondary school. I went a secondary school “Ricardo Delgado Vizcaíno”. In this secondary school there were few students because the centre was small. The teachers were a bit strict and demanding.

When I finished the secondary school, I went to study to Málaga and I got a professional qualification in nursing assistant and scholmistress.

When I finished the studies, I searched for a job in Córdoba because I am nearer my family and I have lived in Córdoba since 2020.Last year, I married and my husband and I have a girl, although we want to have four more children. Now, I am pregnant and it will be a boy. I work as nursing assistant and my husband works as surgeon in the same hospital.

Finally, before we are old, we really want to travel a Jerusalén, because we love it and it makes us dream.

Vanessa Fernández Girón.
4ºA.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR