TELEVISION


My favourite tv series is “ Aida “. It is broadcasted everyday. It is a sitcom with funny situations that make me laugh.There are lots of adverts is the middle of the programme, and I hate it, because I waste my time and I get bored.

 

  Another t.v. series that I like is “ La Que Se Avecina “. It is a very funny comedy. It is about a neighbourhood with a lot of situations, most of times it’s amusing situations, but sometimes it can be touching or scary. I love this series.



My favourite t.v. programme is “ Deportes 4”, it’s a sports programme. They talk about footbal and basketball. It’s broadcasted every day at 3:00 p.m.I think that the presenters of this programme are better than the others, because they are very funny.

 

I watch this programme when I arrive home from school and when I finish my homerwork.

ABRAHAM COBOS MESA,3ºB

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR