CELDA 211/ CELL 211

Cell 211
I am going to talk about a film called “Cell 211”. I saw this film five months ago, it is a bit old film, but I want talk about it because it is a good film.
The setting is a prison, the film narrates the story of Juan Oliver, a prison officer. Is first day Juan faints in a cell. Then, the prisoners take him to prison, when Juan is in the cell. Juan deceives the prisoners, he pretends to be a prisoner, and he becomes friend of Malamadre, the leader of the prison. Finally the prisoners discovered the trap, so they killed Juan and the police killed the prisoners.
The most impressive in the film is the life of the prisoners in a prison, my favourite characters in the film are Alberto Ammann, he played the role of Juan Oliver and Luis Tosar, he played the role of Malamadre. The film won eight Goya Awards. The director is Daniel Monzón.
I would like to recommend this film, although it hasn’t got a happy ending, I like it. If I was able to change anything, I would change the ending.
Jesús Redondo Jurado 3ºB



Comentarios

  1. In this film Luis Tosar plays the "right" character for him. He is so serious and violent... I had to admit that I would be terrified of meeting him in a dark street by night.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR