THE LOVE LETTER


I remember it perfectly, every day, every minute, since you left our lovely house in the wood, but I rather think about other things, other times with you.
Hung up the phone without hearing your voice again, but I guess it was stupid to think I could fix what I did to you after so long.
For this and many reasons I write this letter to tell you that I miss you, I miss you, I felt many times the cold in my heart, that had almost forgotten how you’ve made me feel and I understood that I won't forget you.
I don’t expect you to answer to me, but I needed to let you know everything I feel and we could be happy again. Love
-Adele

She took the paper and folded it with love, tucking it in an envelope on which she wrote an address.
A few days later someone called at her door, She was struck, it was Tyler.Adele invited him to come in, without a word.
They sat on the couch and he started talking, He told her what had happened in his life, but didn’t comment on the letter. To finish, he also told her he had met a girl, a girl who made him feel desire again and was happy with her, then Adele realized that there wasn’t much to do, so she started talking and told of her life.
When she finished speaking Tyler jumped up from the couch. He said it was a pleasure to see her again, but she had already ended this story a long time ago.
He went out.
At this time the story was closed completely for her too and realized that if he had found someone, she would do it too.
Clara Torrico Madrid 4ºB

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR