LOVE STORY

LOVE STORY

I remember perfectly, I met Peeta at Janet`s party twelve years ago, 21th June 2004, when she introduced him to me. When I saw Peeta for the first time, he caught my eye, he was very good-looking and he had beautiful green eyes. We started to talk, he was very funny and intelligent, I got on very well with him. I also remember  he asked me to dance, at first, I said `no´ because I´ve nerver been good at dancing, but finally I accepted. We danced all night. Before we left, he wrote his phone number on my hand and he said “call me”.

Next morning, when I got up, I was very tired, but I remembered that I had met a boy called Peeta at Janet´s party and he was very nice. I had a shower and got dressed to pick up the endnotes. While I was having breakfast I saw that there was a black stain on my left hand. At that moment,  I rememberd that Peeta had written his number here. I couldn´t believe it! How had I been so clusmy?
At school I told everything to Janet, but she didn´t have his phone number because she had met him at the party too.

Two weeks later I found him at shopping centre, he asked me why I hadn´t called, I told him the story and he invited me to have dinner.
Finally, on 17th August 2004, he ask me out, of course, I said `yes´. We went out together for eight months, we were very well, I fell in love with Peeta, but in my prom tour, I cheated on Peeta with my best friend David;  I don´t know why but I did it.
Peeta found out because Janet saw us and told him. We had an awful argument and he split up with me. I am very sorry, but I understand that he hates me. I haven´t heard from him, I still keep loving him so much. I´ve phoned him many times but nobody answers. I need to say sorry for breaking his heart, but I don´t know where he is.


However, five days ago, I found him in the same shopping centre. He was as handsome as usual with those green eyes. He wasn´t alone, a girl with a pram was hugging him. I wanted to run to him, but I didn´t do it, simply, I started to cry.
I chased after them , while I was driving I thought about our love story and I started to cry again, maybe happiness or not. He didn´t see me, I´m sure, but at least I know that he is happy.

Now, I´ll found someone like him, I wish nothing but the best for you two, because when you left me you said: “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”. They say that time´s supposed to heal, but I ain´t done much healing.
The only thing I know is that I will always love Peeta.

María Díaz García

4ºB

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SONGS FOR YEAR 20016-17

SONGS FOR YEAR 2015/16

SONGS FOR THE NEW YEAR